Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its Official!

So we have a date for the induction.....Friday, April 17th! I go in on Thursday at 5:30pm to get the pg gel to start thinning my cervix out. I will then go home after two hours as long as all goes well. I then go back in on Friday at 7:30 am to start the induction. I would have to say that I can NOT wait. Shawn and I are so excited to for this next step in our lives and are getting very impatient. I am starting to get nervous for the first time. We are getting ready to venture into a world of the unexpected and we struggle with feeling like we have no control. Yet, we do have control, we just don't know what it will be like as we are going to both be experiencing something that we have never experienced before. The thought of being responsible of another human being and shaping him into a person and instilling morals and values in him is scary but exciting at the same time. I just know that we will be great parents and will have the most amazing son ever! I pray that everything goes well with the birth and that I stay strong. Hopefully the next time I write, I will be a proud mommy to a newborn baby boy!

No comments: