Monday, September 1, 2008

Ft. Lauderdale vacation came and went quickly!!!





So we came back from Ft. Lauderdale a day early due to yucky weather! It sucks but is good all in the same. Now we can have a day to relax before heading back to work. It was great spending time with our best friends. It was different for me as I got to sit back and watch everyone drink and have fun! Funny thing was that I had no desire to drink and it was nice not having to wake up feeling so yucky....wait I did anyways! But here are a few pictures of the fun times that we had spending our 30th birthdays together! I love you Jenny!

As of now we are going onto our 7 weeks with Baby McKendrick! Week 6 was good with some major times of nausea. I am ready for the crappy feelings to end and start enjoying the pregnancy. I wake up feeling yucky and go to bed feeling yucky. I am also ready to have energy to do things. Work has been tough due to being so tired and the emotions are all out of control at times. We go to the doctor this coming thursday so I will make sure to let you know how it all goes! Cross your fingers as I hope all is going well!!!!

No comments: