Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1 Month Old

Here are Wake's 1 month old pictures! We only got two poses...aren't they adorable. He did such a good job!




I am amazed to see how fast Wake has grown. He is now out of his newborn diapers and clothes and in all 0-3's. He can even fit in some 3 month old clothes. He just had his 1 month check up and weighed in at 11 lbs 1.5 oz. Holy Cow!!! He is a big boy and has the cutest biggest belly ever! We are currently working on trying to figure out why he is so fussy. The doctor seems to believe that he has acid reflux and has put him on Zantac. We will see how it works. I have also stopped eating dairy to see if that helps as well. Let me tell you, I never realized how EVERYTHING has dairy in it! All and all, we are thoroughly enjoying every minute with Wake and just can't believe how fast he is growing! Here are a few pics that I have recently taken.
Look at that adorable belly!!!

Chillin in mommy and daddy's bed...his favorite place to sleep!

He will hate me for this picture when he grows up...but I just think he is too cute!



Tummy time

No comments: