Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stripes and more stripes!!!

Shawn has been working hard on our precious little boy's room. He paints at work all day and then comes home and paints some more. He has finally finished the stripes and now it is my turn to work on the decor. It is coming together well and looking awesome! I am excited to get it all done. Here are a few pictures of the final product!













I have also just finished my 28 weeks and wanted to post a belly pictures since it has been a month since the last one. I took this one at 28 weeks and 6 days.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie,
Just wanted to comment on how adorable you look being pregnant. Every time I see you, you're more radiant. I think its such a beautiful time in your life and I'm so happy for you. Oh, and I just love what you and Shawn have done to make Wake's room make him feel at home. :) :) :) He's going to love all the colors and projects you've created for him. I just know he already knows what special parents he's going to have already! I just know it. The love is all around..... <3 <3 <3

Jennifer Ring Photography said...

The room looks so cute. I can't wait to see it in person!! And I can't get over how big your belly has gotten too. YOu look amazing!! I miss you and can't wait to see you...soon hopefully.
I really love Wake's room- It's adorable. (Charlie just sneezed boogers all over me & the computer so that's the end of the comments for me:)