Saturday, February 21, 2009

Big Sky Baby!!!


Last night Shawn and I went to a concert to see my favorite band...Big Sky. I was so excited because they have not played together for 3 1/2 years and came together last night at a bar in Jacksonville for a reunion show. It was weird because since I have been pregnant we have not gone out late at all. We weren't sure if we were going to make it because they did not come on until midnight. But I held strong and made it through the whole thing. Shawn got to enjoy beer as I splurged with coca cola! LOL!
I struggled as I had to stand the whole time and smell all the smoke in the small crammed bar. I think I belly bumped several people! :) They put on a great show and I think Baby Wake enjoyed himself as well as I have never felt him move around and kick me so much. He either liked the loud music or was begging me to make it quiet! I am sure he will come out loving their music as much as I do! The pictures I posted are small and blurry because I had to take them our phone due to forgetting the camera.

No comments: