Thursday, October 16, 2008

Last week of the First Trimester!

YEAH!!!!! I am hoping starting next week that I get all my energy back and lose all the nausea....at least I can hope! Actually, I have been feeling better. Some days still worse than others. But all and all everything is going good.

Here is a picture of me and Shawn at my brother's wedding. It was this past weekend and we all had a great time. I don't have any other pictures to post at this point b/c I uploaded them all to my mom's computer and forgot to send any to mine. We got to see a lot of family members and it all went by so quickly. Can't wait to see everyone again.

Me and Shawn will be going to Hickory, NC to visit his aunt and uncle and some of my old friends. I will also get to see a very special little girl in my life, Cami. We are excited b/c his brother and Amber will be coming to visit for a night as well. I will post pictures after we get back!

No comments: