Saturday, July 25, 2009

Trip to Aunt LeAnn's


Last weekend we went to see my Aunt LeAnn and cousin Cindy and her family. It was a short visit but it was full of fun. It was nice to get away but I wish Shawn could have come with us. It was Wake's first real road trip and our first time away from Daddy. We hope to not have to do it again anytime soon as it was hard for daddy to be away from his baby boy! But, it was awesome to see family and Wake got to meet more cousins. It's funny because he met his 5 month old cousin, Noah, and Wake was bigger than him. I have a big boy on my hands! He did really good and the best of all...I got my Aunt LeAnn's famous fried chicken...my favorite!!!

Cousins playing...Wake and Noah

His first time in a walker...he didnt quite know what to do as his feet didn't even touch the ground!

First time in a swing...

His famous expressionless look...they say he gets it from his mommy! LOL!!!


Wake and Noah laying on the floor together in their jammies!

Wake swinging for the first time! (with NO emotions) LOL!!!

No comments: