Sunday, March 22, 2009

Baby Shower to Welcome our "Little Prince"

On May 14th, my mom and best friend through me a baby shower. I would have to say that I was amazed at how perfect everything was! From the food to the decorations to all the friends and family that came. I want thank everyone for all they did to make it so special! I especially want to thank my mom for going to so much work to make sure every little detail was perfect! I loved everything little thing about it. Here are just a few pictures of the decorations and such. I will post pictures of people later as I get them. So here is a sneak peak!
















My best friend Jenny took all these pictures and also took some pictures around Wake's nursery. Here are few that I really like! (credits to: Jennifer Ring Photography)





No comments: